i’m tired of feeling like i’m fucking crazy.
Trinity is being a distraction from biochem.
Worth it :3
SHINee pre-debut days #5hineeversary
dyo’s milkshake really does bring all the boys to the yard
One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie. And there never will be again.
No. Screw you, this made me cry.
i grew up in a fatherless home. i have attempted suicide twice and have contemplated dropping out of school several times.
these things are not from only having a mother. they are due to chemical imbalances in my body. i have been in a mental hospital due to being in a state of mind that i was unable to care for myself. i have grown up with abuse men in my life. my mothers ex boyfriend beat her in front of me and my six year old brother and swore at us and called us names, just like you do.
you are the reason for feminism.
people like you who think that just because a woman wants to be equal gives you the right to call her foul names and put down the very idea of a women on the same level as a man. nothing you can say will upset or offend me. it will only make me fight harder for feminism because im so sick of our lives being ruled by poisonous hateful people like you.i dearly hope that you are only trolling and im making an ass out of myself because id rather seem like an idiot than to actually have an interaction with a piece of garbage who actually believes these things.
You want to play a game of statistics, anon?
Bring it on. (All of these are sourced.)
- One in three Australian women have experienced physical violence since the age of 15.
- One in five Australian women have experienced sexual violence since the age of 15.
- In the UK, 2 women are killed every week by a violent male partner, and 1 in 4 women are affected by domestic violence.
- One woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the United States.
- Women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year. Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.
- In the US, 22% of high school girls and 32% of college women experienced dating violence in a 2000 study.
- 85% of domestic violence victims are women.
- Male violence is the leading cause of death for women worldwide, above cancer, above malaria, road accidents and war.
- The ABS Personal Safety Survey 2005, which defined violence as any incident involving the occurrence, attempt or threat of either physical or sexual assault, found of those who were sexually assaulted in the 12 months prior to the survey, 21 per cent of women (21 500) reported that the perpetrator was a previous partner; eight per cent (7 800) reported that the perpetrator was a current partner. No males reported sexual assault by a current or previous partner.
- For women between 15 and 44, domestic violence is the leading cause of injury in the United States, more than rapes, muggings, and car accidents combined.
- The average prison sentence of men who kill their women partners is 2 to 6 years. Women who kill their partners are, on average, sentenced to 15 years.
- 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime.
- 9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.
This is why we need feminism.
It’s sickening to think how women are treated less than equal, and more as an object or a piece of property.
We are not weak. We are not stupid. We are not going to back down.
We need feminism. We will fight for it. We won’t stop.
And there is nothing that an anon like you can do about it.